Join us on Wednesday 17th February at 11am for a 1.5hr half term adult & child pizza making class.
We'll be making everything from scratch, so you'll learn to make a delicious dough, super tasty & simple sauce, plus toppings of your choice.
Children aged 3-17yrs plus adult.
We recommend that children taking part are aged 3 - 17yrs, and that a grown also joins to act as 'Sous Chef'!, and assist and supervise where required.
CLASS INFORMATION: Class run time - class will run for 1.5hrs
Class tutors: Regan & Sidney Anderton
HOW WILL THE ONLINE COOKERY LESSON WORK?:
1. A list of required ingredients will be emailed to you upon booking so that you have time to purchase these before your class date.
2. The cook-along will take place by video call using Zoom (this will NOT be a public broadcast, it will only be accessible by subscribed students of The Cooking Shed via a provided password prtoected access). You will be sent a link to access this before the class date. If you have never used Zoom, please join a little early as your computer will have to download a little piece of software but DON’T WORRY, it’s perfectly safe! You could access this via mobile, but we would recommend using a computer if you can as you’ll be able to see the screen/tutor and other participants much more clearly.
3. Once logged in to Zoom, at the bottom of your Zoom screen you will see options to turn your video on/off and your sound on/off. We will start the session with our sound and video on to say hello (and keep our video turned on for the whole of the session so that your tutors, Regan & Sidney can see if you require any assistance), but once the tutor starts the cooking part of the session, please turn your sound off so that background noise is reduced. Clearly if you have a question though, turn the sound back on and ask it, then go back to off/mute it again.
4. You will need to have all of your ingredients out on the worktop and pre-measured in advance of the session (don't worry about chopping/peeling things - we'll be doing this together in the class!)
5. We will share the full and written recipe before the cook-along so that you have it to hand if needed or for future reference, or incase you loose connection at any point throughout the class.
6. Classes require an adult to be present throughout so that they can help to supervise when using sharp or hot items.
7. You will be required to source ingredients ahead of the lesson - if you struggle to get anything from the ingredients list supplied and require an alternative suggestion please just let us know. Ingredients lists will be sent to you a upon booking before your class start date.
Adult & child pizza making online class
All children must be aged 3 years and over, and accompanied by an adult.
Class tutors are Enhanced DBS cleared & Emergency first aid trained.
The price quoted is for one screen to access. It is recommended that no more than 2 children (aged 3yrs+) attend per household, plus adult. Adults must be present in the room at home with children throughout the lesson, and and allergy or dietary information should be supplied to The Cooking Shed upon booking.
Ingredients must be purchased by you, from an ingredients list provided upon booking.