In this 1.5hr online adult cookery class you will learn...
- How to make a super speedy, fresh & delicious homemade pizza from scratch with tips on longer fermentation to make 'Neapolitan' style pizza at home the next night too!
- How to make a 1 litre bottle of homemade Limoncello
Under the guidance of your tutor, Regan Anderton. You'll be given top tips throughout the class, and have fun in the comfort of your own kitchen. After the class, you'll get to enjoy your own homemade pizza, and 2 weeks later you can savour the taste of your own homemade Limoncello.
- An ingredients list will be sent to you prior to the class so that you have time to shop and source them, along with a list of recommended equipment and Zoom access details.
NOTE: Pizza recipe will detail enough to feed 2 adults
HOW WILL THE ONLINE COOKERY LESSON WORK?:
1. The lesson will take place by video conference using Zoom (this will not be a public broadcast, it will only be accessible by class attendees signed up to this course). You will be sent a link to access this before the class date from your computer or tablet. If you have never used Zoom, please join a little early as your computer will have to download a little piece of software but DON’T WORRY, it’s perfectly safe! You could access this via mobile, but we would recommend using a computer or tablet if you can as you’ll be able to see the screen/tutor and other participants much more clearly.
2. Once logged in to Zoom, at the bottom of your Zoom screen you will see options to turn your video on/off and your sound on/off. We will start the sessions with our sound and video on to say hello (and keep our video turned on for the whole of the session so that your tutors can see if you require any assistance), but once the tutor starts the teaching part of the session, please turn your sound off so that background noise is reduced. Clearly if you have a question though, turn the sound back on and ask it, then go back to off/mute it again.
3. You will need to have all of your ingredients out on the worktop in advance of the session so that you have everything to hand.
4. We will share the full and written recipe before the cook-along so that you have it to hand if needed or for reference.
Thurs 18 June, 7.30pm