Cost: £40 per couple
In this 1.5hr online adult cookery class you will learn...
- basic knife skills
- how to cook the perfect steak
- how to cook roast beef tomatoes, wedges and creamed butter corn,
After, you can sit down in the comfort of your own home to enjoy a delicious steak dinner together, to help kick off the Valentines weekend.
NOTE: Recipes enough to feed 2 adults
Would you like your steaks supplied too?!...
- 2 x 300g (each) thick cut ribeye steaks £21.00 supplement
- 2 x 300g (each) thick cut fillet steaks £27 supplement
If you live within the following areas... West Wickham, Hayes, Beckenham, Bromley, Petts Wood, and Orpington down to Ashford in Kent. Westerham, Lingfield, Crockham hill, and Edenbridge south east. Reigate, Easher Cobham, Surbiton to Putney and would like our amazing butchers, D.Parker & Son to deliver your steaks to you (you will be required to source remaining ingredients for sides from a list of ingredients supplied), then we can arrange this for you - deliveries will take place on the Friday morning before your lesson by D Parker & Son.
A full ingredients and equipment list will be sent to you in advance.
HOW WILL THE ONLINE COOKERY LESSON WORK?:
1. The lesson will take place by video conference using Zoom (this will not be a public broadcast, it will only be accessible by class attendees signed up to this course). You will be sent a link to access this before the class date from your computer or tablet. If you have never used Zoom, please join a little early as your computer will have to download a little piece of software but DON’T WORRY, it’s perfectly safe! You could access this via mobile, but we would recommend using a computer or tablet if you can as you’ll be able to see the screen/tutor and other participants much more clearly.
2. Once logged in to Zoom, at the bottom of your Zoom screen you will see options to turn your video on/off and your sound on/off. We will start the sessions with our sound and video on to say hello (and keep our video turned on for the whole of the session so that your tutors can see if you require any assistance), but once the tutor starts the teaching part of the session, please turn your sound off so that background noise is reduced. Clearly if you have a question though, turn the sound back on and ask it, then go back to off/mute it again.
3. You will need to have all of your ingredients out on the worktop in advance of the session so that you have everything to hand.
4. We will share the full and written recipe before the cook-along so that you have it to hand if needed or for reference.
Valentines steak class for couples
If you choose to have your steaks delivered, then please note that we will pass on your delivery address used when booking your class to our suppliers, D Parker & Sons for fulfillment.